EP FLOORS CORP.
The coated floors are different from normal floors; which have a specific coat on it for industrial or other special purpose use.Industrial flooring consultant and turnkey solution companies work on such type of flooring. Some of the applications are in heavy duty manufacturing and Non Slip Industrial Kitchen Floors. There are two main types of the flooring used for this purpose viz. Epoxy flooring and Urethane flooring.When resin and hardener are mixed together to form a rigid plastic material, this layer of coating is known as Epoxy flooring.
The key reasons why someone should use Epoxy flooring are:
• Durable and long finish with availability of textures
• Low maintenance even with high usage
• Fast implementation with minimum downtime
• The coating is odorless &non-toxic
• Epoxy flooring is also chemical resistant
• Self-installation is also possible
• Attractive High gloss or Satin Finish is possible
• Non Slip Epoxy Flooring for safety
• Can be cleaned with hot water or steam
• Lowest cost for a long term solution
• Warranty for product and services
The USDA compliance is absolutely required for the food and beverages industry in the US and Epoxy flooring helps the same. This flooring also complies with sanitary requirements at the food plants &help in improving hygiene and safety. These floors have a proven track record of withstanding environmental pollution, where the other flooring methods fail. This layer bonds very well with concrete as well as most base layers. Apart from these factors, the temperature, load and the degree of slip resistance required should be discussed before finalizing the flooring.
If you are looking for a strong, durable, cost effective solution for your industrial kitchen flooring, then call EP Floors. You can connect with their project estimators to get the best guidance and quote. They are a vertically integrated company providing a full service in the industrial flooring.