Epoxy represents a special class of material which is a mixture of resins and hardeners. When mixed together, the resin and hardener chemically react to form a rigid plastic material. The final material is very strong, robust, resistant, and bonds extremely well to most base floor layers. Epoxy floors are so strong that they’re often used in the areas like industrial environments, commercial kitchens, or sports facilities.Epoxy coating produces beautiful and lifelong floors.Epoxy flooring has a thickness of at least 2 mm. It has multiple layers of epoxy paint applied on the floor surface. You can know more about it at Epoxy Floor Maryland.
Types of Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Self-Levelling Epoxy Floors
- Epoxy Mortar Floors
- Quartz-Filled Epoxy Floors
- Anti-Static Epoxy Floors
- Epoxy Flake Floors
Epoxy is a unique solution because it’s not only incredibly practical, but the materials used in it make it flexible for multiple applications across various industries.
The Key reasons to use Epoxy Kitchen Floors are:
- Easily withstands industrial sanitizers
- No impact if washed with a high-pressure hose and even via steam cleaning
- They are slip-resistant
- They are resistant to acidic and caustic foods and stains
- Resistance to weakening or melting under higher temperatures
- Can sustain thermal shocks
- High tolerance of ongoing moist to wet conditions
- Quick installation &minimum downtime required for installation
- Low odor while implementing
- Formaldehyde and solvent-free
- Antimicrobial&non-absorbing of food or cooking odors
- USDA compliant
- Seamless, monolithic surface that deters germs
EP Floors Corp. is a value added, manufacturer and installer of industrial flooring. They work with epoxy floors & urethane mortar flooring. They have over 25 years of installation experience behind them and you can trust on their knowledge and experience. You can consult them for the best flooring for your specific needs. Visit their website to understand more about professional flooring installation or you can call them now!